Susan Miller is passionate about bringing God’s Word to life through the prayerful coupling of her own photographs with selected passages of Scripture. For the past 20 years she has been working on developing a line of devotional products including Visual Devotional Guides, Devotional Cards, Scripture Memory Cards and Theological Mind Maps that will “glorify God and edify others” on their spiritual journey.
Summary of Testimony:
Susan hit rock bottom at age of 38. She cried out to God in desperation & was converted to a life of following Christ as his disciple and knowing God through his Word and all of creation. She has spent the last 30 years seeking to understand what all that means and to know God intimately through Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit working within her. She describes herself as a “prodigal” and was “lost” but has now been “found”.
- Native to St. Louis
- Married since 1994 to Hal, native from Indiana
- Has 2 adult step-children & 6 grandchildren
- Loves to travel, explore, photograph & hang out at coffee shops
- Serves as a Lay leader in a large Methodist church in Women’s Bible Studies
- Passionate about God’s Word & bringing it to life for others
- Divides her time between St. Louis & Captiva Island, FL (snowbirds)
- BS, Fashion Merchandising & Retailing, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia
- Master of Architecture, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Extensive coursework in Spiritual Formation & Disciple Bible Study
Professional Work Experience:
- 15 years in merchandising & retailing including Macy’s & own retail shops
- 15 years in commercial space planning & interior architecture including HOK & own small business (resume over 3 pages long, very entrepreneurial)
- Left “corporate” career in 2000 to begin design & development of Devotional Products line & been working on ever since.